[protege-discussion] WebProtege 0.5 Alpha

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 3 14:23:34 PST 2008

Hi Bernard,

Sorry if I've misunderstood you, but it looks from your message below as
if you were calculating the MD5 checksums rather than verifying them?
To verify w/the software I had recommended, you could right-click on the
downloaded file in Windows Explorer, choose digestIT 2004 | Verify MD5
Hash, and enter the appropriate string that I sent in a previous mail:

After clicking OK, if the MD5 checksums match, you would get a success
message:

... or, if they don't match, you would get a failure message:

Thanks,
Jennifer