[protege-discussion] Reverse import

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 4 14:35:22 PST 2008

You can't.
Unfortunatelly DataMaster does not have an export function. At least not
for now and for the near future.

I don't know what is your final goal, but if you "only" need to have a
persistent back-end for your ontology instances, you can use the Protege
DB back-end, which will save the ontology content in Protege specific tables

I hope this helps (and sorry for the late answer),
Csongor