[protege-discussion] Nested hierarchical view using Jambalaya?

Naji Mouawad maestronaj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 12:15:22 PST 2008

Greetings,
   I have the following three classes and two slots:

   First      Class: Geographic_Region
   Second  Class: Business_Division
   Third      Application

   First Slot       Covered_By : relates Geographic_Region to
Business_Division.
                       It basically says that a given geographic region is
covered by the related Business_Divisions

   Second Slot  Served_By: related a Business_Division to an Application.
                       It basically says that a given business division is
served by the related Applications

   Needed: a hierarchical view in Jambalya that would show the Geographic
areas each containing the related business_divisions. This is easy to do
with the hierarchical view but what I don't know how to do is to get the
applications then to show inside the business divisions. In other words I
would like a hiearchical view of depth 2 using different arcs at each
level...

  Your suggestions would be appreciated.

Naji.