[protege-discussion] OntoBase 3.3.3 release

Len Yabloko protege at ontospace.net
Thu Nov 6 09:12:19 PST 2008

Sorry for double posting (I forgot to type the subject :-)

Greetings!

I would like to let everyone know about latest OntoBase 3.3.3 release available at http://projects.semwebcentral.org/projects/ontobase/

It includes many bug fixes and usability improvements, but the main change is support for database engines can now be added or extended by implementing new JDBC protocol adapters.

I hope this forum is the right place for such announcements.

Cheers
Len Yabloko
CEO, Next Generation Software