[protege-discussion] Protege and Source Control

Matt Spitz mspitz at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 7 09:06:25 PST 2008

I'm doing a group project using Protege, and as I've learned with all
group projects, the first step is source control.  Given that the
Protege files are all text-based, I held out a lot of hope for being
able to use version control.  Sadly, I was mistaken.

It'd be really neat if the Protege files were formatted in such a way
that source control software won't barf on them.  Does anyone have any
suggestions as to how to get around this and be able to use my
ontology files (pons, pins, pprj) in a source control setting?

Thank you very much!

-Matt Spitz