[protege-discussion] Protege and Source Control

Thomas Schneider schneidt at cs.man.ac.uk
Mon Nov 10 01:04:55 PST 2008

Hi,

I know about work in progress for version control for OWL ontologies
by Ernesto Jiménez Ruiz and others:

http://krono.act.uji.es/people/Ernesto/contentcvs

Not sure though whether it works with Frames.

Cheers

Thomas

+
------------------------------------------------------------------------+
schneider at cs.man.ac.uk |
|  School of Computer Science          http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/
~schneidt |
|  Kilburn Building, Room 2.114                    phone +44 161
2756136 |
|  University of
Manchester                                              |
|  Oxford Road                                               _///
_       |
|  Manchester M13 9PL
OOOo--+

Harbledown (vb.)
   To manoeuvre a double mattress down a winding staircase.

                      Douglas Adams, John Lloyd: The Deeper Meaning of
Liff