[protege-discussion] (no subject)

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Mon Nov 10 02:00:28 PST 2008

I believe there is an "Any" type that a slot can be. However, I'm not
sure how this will affect the slot widgets on the forms that you might
want to use. Worth a look, though.

An alternative would be just to use a String for the slot. Then people
can enter alphabetical or numerical characters into the field -
satisfying your requirement for a range of types allowed. The only
issue - which you will have anyway - is in interpreting these slot
values programmatically. But as I say, unless you are clear about the
allowed types in that slot, you've got that problem anyway.

Regards

Jonathan
Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd
Mobile: +44 (0) 7904 198295