[protege-discussion] Exception: PluginUtilities.forName(null) failed

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Wed Nov 12 11:30:02 PST 2008

As a first guess, I think you may need to set the Java property
protege.dir to point to the directory where the Protege code is
located.  That is used to enable the class loader to find the proper
files.

You should look at the Tomcat documentation to see how to set such
properties.

 From the normal command line it can be set with -Dprotege.dir="....."