[protege-discussion] slots

Jason Sachs jmsachs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 12:39:46 PST 2008

is there a way to restrict a slot of type String to a date/time value? (I
don't see a Date or Time type)

also is there any way to associate engineering units with a Float value?
(like if I want a length in millimeters) I don't really need a user to
change units, but it is disconcerting in the Instance Editor if they will
type in a floating-point value without any indication of whether it's
supposed to be mm or inches or feet or whatever.