[protege-discussion] beanshell scripting in protege

Jason Sachs jmsachs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 06:03:44 PST 2008

> Save your script to a simple text file.Use the command: execfile("<path to
> your script file>") at the prompt and it will load the file and run the
> script. Works a treat. Check out Olivier's wiki pages for how to use this.

? This doesn't work. I'm using beanshell, not the other languages...

I had thought this was protege-specific but I guess not, so I looked up the
docs for beanshell at http://www.beanshell.org/docs.html, which are pretty
detailed & appear to work here -- the run() command appears to be the right
thing.