[protege-discussion] Antwort: Re: Antwort: instances with multiple parents?

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 17 15:23:00 PST 2008

Nick,

You can add additional types to an instance by

1. Opening the Instances tab and select the instance (e.g., Garmin
605)in question.

2. Use the + button in the "Types" area of the Instance Browser to add
another class (e.g., Bike computer or GPS Unit) as the type of the instance.

You don't need to create a new class whose superclasses are the types of
the instance.

Samson