[protege-discussion] global Slots with class-specific values?

Nick Berry infoglutton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 10:29:58 PST 2008

Hi, I'm using Slots for the "brand" attribute of my ontology.  The slot is
global and applies to most classes (e.g., "Skis" as well as "Jackets"), but
I need it to have a different list of values ("symbols") at every class.
 But the rest of the Slot properties (definition, constraints) should be
global.  How have others solved this problem?  I don't want to have to
create a "brand" Slot for every single class, like brand_Skis,
brand_Snowboards, brand_Jackets, etc.

Cheers,
Nick