[protege-discussion] questions about Protege Frames

Soo-Mi Cheong endoftheday7 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 16:28:16 PST 2008

Dear Protege Discussion staff and users,

I have some questions about drawing ontology by using protege frames as the below (from
http://protege.stanford.edu/).

I will number my questions.

1) To which one should I refer to learn protege-frames between Getting Started with Protege-Frames (http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/tutorial/get_started/get-started.html) and Protege-User Guide (http://protege.stanford.edu/publications/UserGuideA4.pdf)?
* I draw ontology by using protege-OWL Viz.

2) What should I do to draw ontology graph the above after I created classes, slots, slot facets, etc.? I guess I need something like protege-OWL Viz.

Thank you very much for your gracious help!

Sincerely,

Soomi