[protege-discussion] protege frames questions..

Soo-Mi Cheong endoftheday7 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 15:53:26 PST 2008

My ontology taxonomy the below will have been updated online on and on by users. I want to draw ontology graph based on the taxonomy. Also as users update the taxonomy, the ontology graph should be updated. Could you please tell me how I can make it?

1. Source of Test data

    1.1 Raytheon Internal Labs

       1.1.1 RMS

       1.1.2 SAS CA