[protege-discussion] getInstance returns null

Avi Pfeffer avi at eecs.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 2 10:03:27 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am writing a slot widget.   I want to get access to other slots of
the instance to which the slot belongs, so I am calling getInstance,
inherited from AbstractSlotWidget.  Unfortunately, getInstance is
returning null.  Is this expected behavior, or am I doing something
wrong?  Is there any other way to get access to the instance to which
the slot belongs?

I am using Protege Frames 3.4 beta.

Thank you,
 Avi Pfeffer