[protege-discussion] Slot Value Ordering

O'neill, Dennis doneill at marathonoil.com
Mon Oct 13 10:34:17 PDT 2008

Is there a way to get Protégé to sort (by the Set Display Slot) the instances contained in a given slot? For example, it would be really nice to get

The list of District Courts to display in alphabetical order.

Of course, once I can do this, I will then want that order to be maintained when I write the Export to an RDF Schema and Instances.

Thanks,

Dennis M. O'Neill
SAIC
Contractor to Marathon Oil Company