[protege-discussion] Re quest for help with Protege FUNCTIONS

Aashique achandra at usgs.gov
Fri Oct 17 08:04:44 PDT 2008

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding Protege functions.

Does Protégé do anything else besides have a user interface for making and
reading the ontology?

Can we use the user interface to query something more than the ontology,
maybe that the ontology assists?

Can we use the ontology to do something else?

The concepts say ontolgies can do lots of things, but I want to know what we
can do with the software specifically."

Thank you,

Ashik