[protege-discussion] How to construct a data structure

刘康 liukzg at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 20:36:49 PDT 2008

HiI wonder how to use ontology and protege to contruct the data structures, such as trees, sets, maps etc. and the data structures can be used for general objects. For example, I have the general objects O1, O2, ... On, they belong the tree T1(are the nodes of T1), and belong the tree T2 at the same time. T1 and T2 has different layers and nodes. How can I contruct a data structure Tree to express the T1, T2 to representate the tree relationship among O1, O2,... On. Especielly, can I just construct the Tree structure and then let the users(who don't know ontology and protege) constructs the O1, O2, ..., On into T1 and T2 conveniently.