[protege-discussion] FW: UMLS TAB_problems

GEORGE LITSIOS litsiosgeorgios at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 00:52:06 PDT 2008

Hello, I'm new at the domain of ontologies, I'm trying to make a simple ontology in the domain of cardiovascular diseases, and i'm trying to enrich it with the UMLS_TAB. I'm at the position making tests with UMLS_TAB so to see how is that working. I have this problems at that time: 1: The approximate matching doesn't work, the program saying to me that: "Approximate matching is unavailable for this release of software" (I'm using protege 3.3) 2: When i'm trying to inport a class with all it's slots in my ontology, it doesn't inport synonyms and anything else exept the definition 3:Is UMLS_TAB working with owl ontologies wich are made with protege?Or only with Protege Project type "Protege FIles (.pont and .pins)" ? Any response will be very helpfulThank you in advance George Litsios

You live life beyond your PC. So now Windows goes beyond your PC. See how