[protege-discussion] Protege on Linux server without graphical interface

Katja Niemann katja.niemann at fit.fraunhofer.de
Fri Oct 24 04:46:26 PDT 2008

Hallo,

I have been using Protege 3.4 since a half year and I am very happy with
it. At the moment, Protege runs on a windows server in multi-user mode
and uses a mysql database as back-end.

Now we want to transfer Protege to a linux server without graphical
interface.

My question is: Is it possible to pre-configure Protege in a way that I
don't need the GUI? Is it even possible to create e.g. backups without
the GUI?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best,
Katja Niemann