[protege-discussion] Forms Editor

Brant Barney brantsjunk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 10:29:50 PDT 2008

Hello,

I'm new to Protege, and currently working on developing some features to a
Protege plug-in. I need to use the forms that are created in the Protege
form editor in the plug-in, making use of the the form slot widgets and
displaying them in the layout defined in the forms editor. It will look
similar to how the Instance Editor uses the forms.

Currently I'm looking at the InstanceDisplay class where the run-time
widgets are added as a starting point, but I've been unsuccessful at making
this work in the plug-in. I've searched through the mailing list archives,
but haven't been able to find examples where the forms are used in a
plug-in. Can anyone point me in the right direction, perhaps to some
existing documentation, or any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brant