[protege-discussion] Protege on Linux server without graphical interface

Katja Niemann katja.niemann at fit.fraunhofer.de
Tue Oct 28 02:04:52 PDT 2008

Hi Jonathan and Tania,

thank you very much for your reply.

My Protege server is already running in the headless mode without GUI,
but to change anything, e.g. the forms, I run Protege in standalone mode
with GUI (as Jonathan does, I think).

The new server (on which the Protege server will run) doesn't have a
graphical interface, so it is not possible to run Protege in standalone
mode with GUI.

Can I pre-configure Protege, maybe on another computer, in such a way,
that I only have to copy the resp. files to the new server?

Best,
Katja