[protege-discussion] Protege on Linux server without graphicalinterface

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Tue Oct 28 12:44:49 PDT 2008

Hi Katja,

You are right. You can stop your server, copy the PPRJ and database files across to make changes to the Protege project on a machine with a GUI, and then copy the updated PPRJ file back to the server and restart that.

Modifying the forms will not affect the contents of the database - as long as you do not change classes or instances - and so you only need to copy the PPRJ file back to the server

Hope this helps

Jonathan