[protege-discussion] WebProtege 0.5 Alpha

Chabot Bernard chabot.bernard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 03:39:55 PDT 2008

Hello,

I can not install Protege 3.4 Beta build 513 (a protege web pre-requisite)
on Windows WP
(I've got the same problem with or without JVMin the installer)

It's seems to be a Install Anywhere problem with the following message
after clicking on protege_install.exe, at the end of the extraction process
(translated from French) :
"Select another target folder for the files to extract"

If I select another folder : again the same message  at the end of the
extraction process ...
Same problem for all folders ...

(I have no problem to install version 3.1.1)

Any Idea ?

Regards

Bernard