[protege-discussion] WebProtege 0.5 Alpha

Chabot Bernard bernard.chabot at pco-innovation.com
Thu Oct 30 01:24:29 PDT 2008

Hello Jennifer,

Well, I'm very desapointed, because I've make a brand new download with IE
instead of Firefox.
I've set my TEMP & TMP environment variables with a path on a disk with a
lot of space (more than 20 Go)
And I made a installation test with to machine under Windows XP : a laptop
and a desktop
The results are the same with the 2 machines :
  - Install_protege.exe for Protégé 3.3.1 => OK
  - Install_protege.exe for Protégé 3.4 (builld 513)  => KO
  - Install_protege.exe for Protégé 4.0 (build 103) => KO

Regards,

Bernard