[protege-discussion] Protege 3.3.1 - PROMPT plugin - Mac OSX 10.5

Fieran Mason-Blakley fieranmason at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 14:36:22 PDT 2008

I am having major performance problems with a very simple ontology.  There
can't be more than about 50 elements in either all told - Entities and
Instances that is.  When I say major I mean it is taking 20 seconds to do a
user mapping between two elements and after running through that because no
suggestions showed up as the documentation suggested, it has slowed to the
point where I think it is unlikely I'll be able to save my work.  Knowing
how popular this product is I have a hard time believing that I have it
configured correctly.
Any advice would be appreciated

Fieran