[protege-discussion] Modelling question

Peter Jones peter at p-jones.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 3 08:11:08 PDT 2008

You may have researched the lit. already but in terms of tips /
suggestions have you checked references to:

van Gelder 1995, Port and van Gelder 1995, Marr and Nishihara 1978
cylinder models. Scott Kelso 1995 book, Talmy 1988?

Peter Gandenfors cites these sources discussing dynamic properties in
his book 'Conceptual Spaces' p. 98.

Regards
Peter Jones
http://www.p-jones.demon.co.uk/
Hodges' Health Career - Care Domains - Model
http://hodges-model.blogspot.com/
h2cm: help 2C more - help 2 listen - help 2 care

In message
<7fd7a3160808251014q4df40058t5d31410dc2ebb88c at mail.gmail.com>, rich
hardy <ontouser at gmail.com> writes