[protege-discussion] PROMPT in collaborative mode

Zeltov, Alex (YBUSA-KOP) Alex.Zeltov at Yellowbook.com
Wed Sep 3 14:07:08 PDT 2008

Greetings,

  I am a new protege user and I am trying to setup PROMPT in client server mode with the functionality of Accepting and rejecting changes between versions for users. I have found this wiki page talking about the functionality I am looking for but I cannot seem to be able to get it to work: http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UserManagementInPromptDiff

I am running a client server of Protege 3.4 beta . I have enabled Journaling on the server project file, and have setup multiple user accounts to test the changes. However when I view the prompt tab in client-server mode or in file mode both from the client and server I never get the option for the users. In the client-server mode I do see the changes recorded in the changes&annotations tab. Our information science team is looking to have the option to undo commands they executed in protege or have some sort of version control on protege and PROMPT seems like the tool that would fit the need. Can anyone please point me if there is any other documentation available on the PROMPT in collaborative mode?

Thank you,

Alex