[protege-discussion] How to use protege API's for applying constraints

Vaibhav Pant pantvebs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 07:23:01 PDT 2008

I want to find out how we can use Protege API's for applying constraints. I
have created an ontology on University system. I want to design GUI for
restricting access to the ontology. I have different kinds of users. The
Administrator who can change any aspect of the ontology(including changing
classes, slots and instances). The Admin. can also give rights to a person
who has requested access to view the ontology only or to someone who can add
new classes but cannot modify existing ones. So there can be a general
ontology viewer and someone who can add classes. Please give me suggestions
as to how i should proceed.