[protege-discussion] Help on Bean Generator Plugin - reg

Prasanna prasanna.ank at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 03:48:09 PDT 2008

Hi
 I downloaded Bean Generator for protege 3.2.1 from the website. It is
working for Music Ontology (OWL) example. But If i use any other owl file
then it is not creating java classes for owl classes. I used e-tourism
ontology developed by deri. Could you help me in this regard. Otherwise give
me some information to generate java files from owl.

Thanks & Regards
Prasanna