[protege-discussion] Protegex Compiled Classes

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 11 12:27:02 PDT 2008

Hi Ramos,

Sorry for seeing your email a little bit late. You should have written
these questions also to the mailing list, and I am sure you would have
got an answer in the meantime. Anyway, to answer your question: YES, you
are free to integrate the Protege JAR files in your project as it is
licensed under the open source Mozilla Public License (MPL). It is
important, though, that in order to use the Protege PDK, you will need
not only one or two, but most of the jar files that I mentioned in my
previous email, because they are interdependent.

Csongor