[protege-discussion] Read Datatype property values

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Mon Sep 15 10:16:22 PDT 2008

On Sep 15, 2008, at 5:47 AM, Vivek Anandan wrote:

> Dear all,
> Consider the knowledge
>
> Men (class)
>    hasLegs (DataType Property) datatype property value int
>   	hasHands(DataType Property) datatype property value int
>
> I create an Instanse Mr.X for Men and associate with the two data
> type properties for Men Now Mr.X and hasLegs 2  Mr.X hasHands 2
>
> I retieved till Mr.X and got two properties hasHands and hasLegs
> with the following code.
>
> How to get the value 2.
> Can any one suggest me an idea.

Take a look at the examples at:

   http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/api/guide.html

and for reference, the javadoc at:

   http://protege.stanford.edu/download/release-javadoc-owl/

The short answer to your specific question is:

    RDFResource.getPropertyValue