[protege-discussion] updating data model

Peter Jones peter at p-jones.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 19 00:49:58 PDT 2008

Hello

There are (of course) many web resources that may provide initial
pointers:

http://www.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/WBS/dvr/publications/ontocontent2006unit
.pdf

I have 10 competency questions for my own 'application' even though I've
never developed an ontology...

For starters - I googled 'ontology test constraints'.

Good luck.
I hope your day is gentle too.

Peter Jones
http://www.p-jones.demon.co.uk/
Hodges' Health Career - Care Domains - Model
http://hodges-model.blogspot.com/
h2cm: help 2C more - help 2 listen - help 2 care

In message
<5D5D0712FD65CA4F89D72BEEBBC5345609C2A7D5C0 at iu-mssg-mbx03.ads.iu.edu>,
"Jones, Josette F." <jofjones at iupui.edu> writes