[protege-discussion] SWRL Disjonction

narjess touzani narjess_tz at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 2 01:46:41 PDT 2009

Dear Mr.Thomas,
Thank you for your response.
I am modelling pedagogical knowledge. And I want to express and infer rules on these knowledge. So I want to express rules like :
if activity_type is "production" then activity can be a "case study" one OR an "Analysis" one. If we write this rule in SWRL:
activity_type(Production) --> Activity(case_Study) OR Activity(analysis)
 So, in this case I need the disjonction operator.
Thank you