[protege-discussion] Protege Ontology Tool Demo

Li, Cathy Cathy_Li at mcgraw-hill.com
Fri Apr 3 13:11:44 PDT 2009

Hi,

I work for The McGraw-Hill Companies. We are in the process of choosing an ontology tool for our knowledge domain. Protégé is one of our candidate tools. We would like to invite someone from the development staff to give us a demo, either through webex or online. If there is developer of this tool would like to provide a demo for us, please contact me.

Thanks

---

Cathy Li

Information & Media

The McGraw-Hill Companies

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may be a confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. reserves the right, subject to applicable local law, to monitor and review the content of any electronic message or information sent to or from McGraw-Hill employee e-mail addresses without informing the sender or recipient of the message.