[protege-discussion] How do I register as a new user on Web Protege?

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 6 10:37:19 PDT 2009

Webb,

We took out the new user registration from the current demo of
web-protege, because it was not working perfectly. We'll add the feature
back in the very near future.

For now, you can login as Guest and no password.

Later today, you will be able to create a new user by clicking on the
link in MyWebProtege tab for opening the ontologies in the rich client.
Right now, the server is configured not to allow the creation of new users.

Tania