[protege-discussion] Code generation and listeners

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 8 17:10:49 PDT 2009

This hasn't been requested before, but it seems reasonable :)

You can retrieve the wrapped instance (not nice, but it works), by
casting the object to a AbstractWrappedInstance and call on it:

edu.stanford.smi.protege.code.generator.wrapping.AbstractWrappedInstance.getWrappedProtegeInstance()

Then, you can attach to it any Protege listener.

Tania