[protege-discussion] WebProtege Installation

Firedrop 84 firedrop84 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 12 02:31:03 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I am trying to install Web Protege in my PC but it's still not working. when I open WebProtege.html it doesn't show me any ontologies or anything. I can't even login even though I created the users.

I have installed Apapche, MySQL, PHP, Tomcat, JDK, Protege.

I followed the steps in that is described in the following link http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/WebProtegeAdminGuide

The only step that I didn't do was the step that says

If a user launches a Protege client, they are presented with a dialog that requires them to enter the host machine name:

(all the way before it asks to copy the metaproject  file in webprotege folder.

Anyone can help me with this problem.

Best Regards,

Ahmed