[protege-discussion] WebProtege Installation

Ron Schultz rcaschultz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 08:36:09 PDT 2009

Ahmed,

Have you first ensured that Tomcat is running? Go to http://localhost:8080
and see if the Tomcat administration appears. If not, see if in your Windows
Service Manager that the Apache Tomcat service is running. That is at least
a starting point.

Not sure why you installed PHP and MySQL unless you have some reason beyond
Protégé for doing so. Protégé does not require either (although I believe it
can use MySQL as a storage backend).

Ron