[protege-discussion] opening ontologies

me 2 black_rose_u2 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 12:25:39 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I've downloaded a medical ontology and some other
ontologies from the net,but none of them open
in my protege.these ontologies are OWL or OBO files.
when I select one to open,it says "Unable to load project from this path"
I'm a new user of protege and I'm not so familiar with that,so if u help
me I'll be grateful.

Thanks in advance
Rose

      Get your new Email address!