[protege-discussion] To Tania some problem of using PSMtab

琦常 cqhardrocker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 18:25:55 PDT 2009

Hello Tania:
              I have read the  discussion about PSMtab listed before, all I
found useful is your answer of PSM configuration, you said that "*In order
to use the mapping interpreter you need to add some jars in the run_protege
script as it is described in the readme file from the psm plugin
directory",  *I followed your steps of adding some Jars in the
run_protege.sh file in the protege intalling directory. i add the
Tcljava.jar and jacl.jar. But I still can't use the psm configuration
subtab, this problem annoying me for a long time. plase tell me the right
way of fixing the problem. thank you.

Regards

Chang Qi