[protege-discussion] Protege in Commercial Applications and Protege Hosting?

Ron Schultz rcaschultz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 11:58:04 PDT 2009

Is anyone aware of Protégé in use in active commercial applications? I know
that many applications are mentioned on the Protégé wiki site, but a number
of the links are very old or invalid and I am unsure which are commercial
vs. academic projects. Are companies currently using Protégé internally for
applications, or building commercial applications on top of Protégé?

Also, are there companies hosting Protégé projects for general use and
access, possibly as a service or subscription offering?

Any pointers or references would be most appreciated.

Ron Schultz