[protege-discussion] Protege in Commercial Applications and Protege Hosting?

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Tue Apr 14 15:06:53 PDT 2009

Hi Ron,

We've got a link on the wiki but we're using Protege in our open-
source Enterprise Architecture Management platform - The Essential
Project. We've had about 450 downloads since the launch in March and
it is being used in commercial organisations.

Hope this helps

Regards

Jonathan

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd

Proud sponsors of The Essential Project.
www.enterprise-architecture.org