[protege-discussion] some questions about using psmtab in protege3.1

琦常 cqhardrocker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 17:55:36 PDT 2009

Samson:
             I am just a newcomer of protege. To my understand, P&R PSM is a
reasoning structure that have been built for solving problems coded in upml.
PSM can be reused in another domain with PSM and ontology mapping. I read
that PSMtab can configure to mapping PSM and ontology I built. But I found
in my protege 3.1 the configure subtab is not activated. I just want to try
configuring my domain ontology with some matured reasoning structure. But I
don't know how to do it detailly. I have been trying to contact the author
Monica Crubezy. But just can't get any response. I read in some papers that
they use PSMtab building the task structure and reasoning in jess. is this a
working way? and can you give me some advice of it?

          Regarding!

Chang Qi