[protege-discussion] some questions about using psmtab in protege3.1

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 15 17:09:27 PDT 2009

琦常 wrote:
> Samson:
>              I am just a newcomer of protege. To my understand, P&R PSM
> is a reasoning structure that have been built for solving problems coded
> in upml. PSM can be reused in another domain with PSM and ontology
> mapping.

Yes.

I read that PSMtab can configure to mapping PSM and ontology I
> built.

Yes.

...I read in some papers that they use PSMtab building
> the task structure and reasoning in jess. is this a working way?

The problem is that I don't think the P& R Jess code is included in the
PSM configuration tab. Unless other Protege developers know where the P
&R Jess code is, I don't see how the P&R PSM configuration would help you.

Samson