[protege-discussion] some questions about using psmtab in protege3.1

琦常 cqhardrocker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 19:28:18 PDT 2009

Samson:
          Thank you of patiently helping me. The former problem have been
solved after I add all the 5 Jars in the run_protege_psm.sh file. Yes, I
realized the problem that you mentioned. But how can I get the jess code of
the psms? From your vision, the ontology+psm in protege is whether feasible
or should I adopt another way like ontology+swrl+jess in protege. The reason
I want the psm way is seemed convenient to me. Maybe there is some
misunderstanding. Can you give me an advice so that I can take few time
wondering and build my own KBS quickly.

Chang Qi