[protege-discussion] some questions about using psmtab in protege3.1

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 16 13:46:59 PDT 2009

ontology+ P&R psm is feasible for some problems as shown by published
description of the experiments. However, without access to the existing
P & R PSM code, you have to implement the PSM yourself. The alternative
would be to develop your applications directly using rules or procedural
code. Which is better depends entirely on your goals and the extent to
which P&R fits your application problem.

Samson