[protege-discussion] WebProtege Installation

Firedrop 84 firedrop84 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 09:09:22 PDT 2009

Thanks Ron.

I have installed PHP, MySQL and Apache for some blog that I will try to link it with Webprotege by just providing hyperlink. I shouldn't mention these as I confused things up in my previous email.

Tomcat is working perfectly fine.

I am really getting crazy on how to let it run. I am trying to write a publication and this part is the only part that is left. if it works it means I will have a publication on my topic that the university wiill provide me a ticket to travel to a trip and present my paper in a conference.

Please help. The deadline is very soon and I dont know how to fix it.

Best Regards,

Ahmed