[protege-discussion] WebProtege Installation

Firedrop 84 firedrop84 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 10:03:54 PDT 2009

I am checking it more. You might be right ron. Tomcat is working without any problem but I think it must be either from tomcat or protege server.

The reason I am thinking this way because I am using XAMPP for my PHP part and I added tomcat as an add-on. I will try to install tomcat now spereatly and see how I will go. maybe this will solve the problem.

I runt he run_protege_server batch file. It's showing me in the last line that Proteger server ready to accept connections...

Does that mean it's working fine.

When I open the WebProtege Screen. It's not I can't login. also, I can't see any of the ontologies that shows in the wiki tutorial. That's why I am concentrating on the Protege Server and Tomcat.

Best Regards,

Ahmed