[protege-discussion] opening ontologies

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 20 14:41:54 PDT 2009

Rose,

I suspect you have downloaded the Protege basic version (that does not
include OWL), rather than the Protege full version (that includes OWL).
Please download Protege again and make sure that you get the FULL
version of Protege.

In any case, we have a separate mailing list for dealing with OWL, which
you might already have noticed:

http://protege.stanford.edu/community/lists.html

Please post in future any OWL or OBO questions on the protege-owl (if
you use Protege 3.4) or p4-feedback list (if you use Protege 4).

Thanks,
Tania